Hello and Happy Chilly Willy
Winter Autumn my dear blog friendlies!
Now, I know it’s not Winter quite yet, but waking up to a thermometer that reads 23 degrees sure does make it feel like it right now! Either way, it’s ime to bust out your favorite flannel and woolly jumper, pull on those riding boots you’ll don everyday until April, grab your favorite seasonal beverage (I’m currently in a heated internal battle between the obligatory pumpkin spice latte and the absolutely delightful Winterhook from Redhook Brewery but we can debate that later) and cozy up with your favorite four-legged friend to snuggle the days away. It’s time for rainy days, wool slippers, and no more feelings of guilt for staying inside on a Saturday to binge watch old episodes of
Saved By The Bell Breaking Bad. But more importantly, and the reason that you’re hopefully still reading, it’s a great time of year for photos. And what better reason to get you, your kids, your fiance, your dog, your wife, or your miniature pig into a delightful sweater-scarf combo and out of the house than a crazy-awesome-once-in-a-harvest-moon photo deal from me? This is a great opportunity to document the end of 2015, celebrate a new puppy, or just get some photos of you and your sweetie that weren’t taken with an iPhone.
So enough yapping, here’s the deets…
And here’s the FINE PRINT:
- Full session fee of $349.99 and signed contract is due at the time of booking to save your requested date and time. (This price includes tax!)
- Up to 5 people/pets included in this promo, additional people/pets can be added for $50 each
- Select dates are available from December 11th through February 18th
- Session location must be within 30 miles of Woodinville, WA.
- Session images will be available for viewing within 2 weeks of your session date.
Sessions are limited so be sure to contact me soon to ensure your spot!!